Hello & Welcome. This site has now moved to http://thespanishwok.blogspot.com/ The Spanish Wok where all future posts will be housed.



This site however remains open for viewing only. Please come join me over at http://thespanishwok.blogspot.com/ The Spanish Wok where you will be very welcome. See you there, xx

For all your spanish food ingredients

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bombay Aloo

This post has been moved to the authors new site at The Spanish Wok, Bombay Aloo recipe, here

Thank you for visiting and please pop over to The Spanish Wok where you will be most welcome, thanks.



6 comments:

Vegolicious said...

I love curry and this looks fantastic.

I’d love for you to submit one of your beautiful photos, and a link to your post, to my new vegetarian photo gallery showcasing the best vegetarian dishes and recipes on the web.

Quay Po Cooks said...

This looks great! I bet it tastes great too.

Green Girl @ A little bit of everything said...

I love spicy dishes and this might hit the spot, thanks for sharing it

Debs said...

Hi Green Girl hope you enjoy. Please pop back & let us know what you think of the tried recipe.

Mary said...

This looks fantastic, and spicy is one of the very few ways I like potatoes, so I'm going to keep this one bookmarked.
:)

Debs said...

Hi Mary. Hope you enjoy it too, please come back and let us know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin